About Through The I
For over 20 years we have helped businesses achieve their most important marketing and comms objectives through tailored video services. We provide consultancy and video content to global corporations, leading consumer brands, PR agencies, the financial sector, law firms and publishers.
Our in-house expertise and resource is unparalleled.
We are part of a media group of six companies, which enables us to provide integrated campaigns for clients who require not just great video, but media distribution, digital marketing, broadcast PR services, and research support. Our offices in Farringdon comprise of a TV studio with fibre links to the BT Tower, five post-production suites, motion graphics studios, and a live stream webTV studio.
- 01ConsultancyVideo can be a daunting medium: that's why we work with you to understand your key business objectives first, before recommending a tailored video strategy.
- 02Pre-productionOnce we understand your business objectives, we produce a Creative Treatment which informs the Script (and sometimes a Storyboard). From there we move into the planning phase, focused on timelines, budget, logistics, location, crew, equipment and deliverables. Following feedback, we finalise a Shot List.
- 03ProductionOur in-house production crews (and supported where necessary by freelance specialists) shoot the video content according to the agreed Script & Shot List.
- 04Post-productionFollowing the shoot, the footage is ingested and our video editors, graphic designers and motion graphic specialists get to work to produce a Working Edit. Following your feedback, the edit is tightened and refined, before we deliver the final video.
- 05DistributionThe video asset is then distributed to your specific target audience via social media campaigns, media partnerships, blogger engagement, 3rd party seeding, database marketing, and online PR coverage.
Thank you for all your work before, during, and after a very monumental day for Ciena. The Ciena leadership knows and is thankful for the effort and importance of your role is in making the webcasts go flawlessly.
Ron Miles, Global Event Marketing
A HUGE thank you to your team for all your fantastic work over the last week. Yesterday was incredibly busy day but it all ran so smoothly. Through The I is the epitome of the swimming duck analogy: calm on the surface, but always busy paddling away underwater. The exposure for Exodus has been brilliant.
Olly Pemberton, Product Manager
We are absolutely delighted with Through The I’s vision, creative input and production of our spectacular videos. Mind-set change and learning in order to uplift our service offering were our goals. Through The I helped us to achieve a 10% increase in staff service scores year on year via their videos, meticulous attention to detail and professional approach. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Alex Dimsdale, Multiproperty Director of HR