We love live video streaming.
Live Video Streaming connects viewers to content like no other communication medium. Whether its live streaming from an event to give consumers the feeling of actually being there, live streaming an internal CEO townhall to global offices or live streaming a stressed colleague dancing out his worries in a solitary dance confinement (we did that one for ourselves), live streaming provides authentic, interactive, unique experiences for viewers.
Through The I have been live streaming for over 15 years. We work globally, and produce streams from literally anywhere in the world. We can do single camera live streams from an office, or multi-camera live streams on location (check this multi-camera Facebook Live stream from London’s Savile Row). We were the first in the world to live stream into Facebook when we worked directly with the social network to pioneer the possibilities back in 2010, and today we live stream into any platform: Facebook Live, Periscope, LinkedIn, YouTube, or to your own private video player behind data capture or a paywall (which we can handle too).
We also work internally for global corporations such as GlaxoSmithKline and BMO Global Asset Management and Ciena, producing secure two-way, three-way, and four-way streams that are translated into multiple languages in real-time so their teams can better collaborate and share sensitive data across the world.
Our live video streaming services include:
- Scripting (we can script multiple-hours of streaming)
- Pathway planning
- Casting & talent sourcing (we work with professional TV presenters, business broadcasters, and YouTube stars)
- Media training for C-Suite
- Vision mixing
- Real-time multiple language translation
- ENG Crewing (Electronic news-gathering)
- Satellite trucks
- Two-way, three-way, four-way live streams (or more)
- Motion graphics & animation
- Real-time analytics
- Viewer interaction with presenters
- Comment moderation